1. We've decided to sell our house. About four years ago we purchased and built the sweet little home that myself, the Mr., and our fur babies have resided in. We love this house, but we never planned to make it our forever home. Recently our subdivision began offering some new models that are in our price range with more room to grow into and hopefully start a family in one day. So after much debate, we have decided to go for it! We've already picked out our new home, but we have to sell this one first. Which means, we are currently working round the clock to get our house on the market by next weekend. Making a home look un-lived in model home while still living in it, not a small task. I've been letting it take up almost all my extra minutes.
2. I'm going to Phoenix in 10 days! There is a Common Core conferences happening and I'm flying down with my Principal and a few other teachers at my school to participate in the conference. We'll be gone for 4 days. I'm excited!! I've never got to attend a big conference before and I've never been to Phoneix. It's super exciting but the days we are gone are also our district assessment days, so I am having to squeeze them in early throughout the week. (In all that spare time we have, ha!) So between assessments, sub planning, and house staging - life.is.busy.
3. I did manage to post my Shakin Quakin Earth Rocks Unit. I've got a whole blog post coming up about it on Sunday, but here's a sneak peek at one of the activities....Jello Earthquake simulations!
4. We got a ton of random snow Mon- Wend. I know, welcome to Spring in Colorado!! Flip flops a a week ago, and snow boots this week. We're back to sunny warm temps today, but we got our FIRST SNOW DAY all year yesterday. I was convinced I wouldn't get one this year, ha. Even though I was grateful for the day to get things done at home, I am ready for a tan. My dog however, she loves the snow!
5. Look at this T-shit I saw on Pinterest. Future birthday gift for the Mr? I think so!!